Brendan Vacations has been an innovator of the travel experience for decades. One of the first U.S. companies to sell Australia, the South Pacific and launch Irish-based operations, Brendan Vacations, in close collaboration with Trafalgar, now excels at operating in more than 60 countries around the world, including emerging destinations. As the Ireland Specialist, Brendan boasts a full range of travel experiences to suit any need and budget.
· Brendan Vacations employs the finest and most versed, native-to-Ireland Travel Directors in its Dublin office.
· Our handcrafted Guided Vacations to Ireland and Scotland feature a variety of destinations, accommodations and insider experiences including “Be My Guest” inclusions, special interactive and immersive activities hosted by our local experts and hosts.
· Popular Self-Drive and Chauffeur-Drive Vacations in Ireland and Scotland offer great value and the ability to customize the itinerary and cost of the vacation by providing ultimate flexibility and options.
· From luxury hotels to the most adventurous excursions, Brendan Vacations can build custom unforgettable travel memories in Ireland and Scotland for any size group or individual need. Mix and match castles, hotels, manors or bed & breakfast accommodations for an incomparable personalized journey.
· Small group experiences including our “Castles and Manors” Boutique Journey promise no more than 24 guests and a truly authentic and intimate Irish experience.
· Locally Hosted Vacations pair up Ireland and Scotland’s most sought-after city and countryside destinations, combining overnight stays and inclusions such as daily breakfast, private transfers, sightseeing and transportation between cities, all facilitated by the personal services of a savvy local host in each city.
With a full range of travel styles, itineraries and immersive offerings in Ireland, Brendan Vacations expands its reach worldwide by offering unique Guided Vacations to Europe, Latin and North America, Australia & New Zealand (including Fiji), and Asia (including China, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam).