“@paulapastry: Beautiful flowers on the garlic grass this morning @ashfordcastle @red_carnation http://t.co/QgETaY5FBy”< beautifulfrom red_carnation's Twitter
Guests choose our luxury 4 and 5-star boutique hotels because they want to feel special and be cared for in stunning surroundings. They come for the courteous service, fine food, the ready smiles, and the attention to detail.
- London: 41, The Milestone, Egerton House, Chesterfield Mayfair, Montague on the Gardens and Rubens at the Palace
- UK: Summer Lodge, Dorset and Old Government House, Guernsey
- Geneva, Switzerland: Hotel D’Angleterre
- South Africa: Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, Cape Town; Bushmans Kloof, Western Cape and Oyster Box, Durban
- Palm Beach, Florida: Chesterfield Palm Beach
Our generations of experience in the art of hospitality – our longest established hotel dates back to 1872 – have confirmed that the essential quality of our hotels comes from its team. At Red Carnation Hotels, a five and four star luxury collection, we take great pride in our many long-serving staff and invest continually in training our people to make your every visit special, memorable, and pleasurable, leaving you with the feeling that ‘it’s so good to be home’.
The result is apparent to every guest: a very warm, friendly welcome, and calmly professional and personally attentive service at all times, without being obtrusive.
We surround our guests with fresh flowers daily, and you’ll find a generous selection of deluxe amenities, thoughtful extras and personal features that ensure the comfort of our guests.